This page explains the terms by which you may access and use our online services and software provided on or in connection with YOOtraffic.com (collectively, “YOOtraffic”).
Please read this page carefully, as these terms and conditions constitute a legal agreement between YOOtraffic and you. By accessing and using YOOtraffic, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, establishing a legally binding contract.
We provide the services referred to on YOOtraffic ("our site") to you. By joining our site and ordering any of our services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. We recommend that you print and save a copy of the Terms and Conditions for your records.
Our services & contract information
1. Registration - Before you can use our Services, you need to register for free on our site. During registration, you will be asked to provide your email, name, and password. Please keep this information safe at all times and do not disclose it to anybody.
2. Minimum age - You may only register if you meet the minimum age requirement for entering into contracts in your home country or jurisdiction.
3. Services - Our services are listed on our site. If you wish to order any of our services or add funds (deposit) to your account balance, you must follow the instructions on our site. By placing an order or depositing funds, you are making an offer to subscribe to our services or add funds to your account balance.
4. Contract - The contract between us will be formed when you register on our website and agree to these Terms and Conditions. This agreement constitutes a legally binding contract between you and YOOtraffic.
5. Rules - By using YOOtraffic, you agree to comply with all the rules of the website. You acknowledge that these rules may change over time and that you will abide by their most current version. We want to highlight the following rules:
- You must not buy or sell YOOtraffic accounts.
- You must not create multiple accounts.
- You must not use VPNs, proxies, or other tools to change your IP address.
- You must not add funds to your account balance or subscribe to our services using fraudulent credit
- cards or payment accounts.
- You must not buy or sell subscriptions or add funds to your account from an external party.
- You must not post content that is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity, graphic violence, or gratuitous violence.
- You must not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on YOOtraffic.
- You must not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You must not use YOOtraffic to engage in anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You must not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper functioning of YOOtraffic, such as a denial-of-service attack.
- You must not facilitate or encourage any violations of these terms.
6. Activities - You agree that you are solely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your user account, both on YOOtraffic and any third-party services.
7. Monthly Product Subscription - Your monthly subscription to YOOtraffic begins when we confirm your payment and continues for one month. When you purchase a monthly subscription, auto-renewal is enabled by default in your YOOtraffic Account. At the end of the monthly subscription period, you will be automatically signed up and billed for another one-month term at the current price, unless you cancel your subscription before the end of your current term. To cancel, click on the "Cancel my subscription" button in your YOOtraffic Account. Please note that you are responsible for keeping your payment details up to date and ensuring that you have sufficient funds or credit to cover the subscription fees. We reserve the right to change the subscription fees, including by adding new charges or modifying existing fees, at any time, but we will notify you in advance of any changes that affect your subscription.
8. Delivery - Your account will be credited when we confirm your payment. You will have access to it through the email and password you received when creating your account.
9. Cancellation policy - Cancellation requests will be considered only if they are made within 24 hours of placing an order. If you feel that the service you received is not as described on the site or does not meet your expectations, you must bring it to the attention of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. Our Customer Service Team will investigate your complaint and make an appropriate decision.
10. Refund Policy - Our products and services come with a 1-day money-back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase and have not used all purchased actions, we will issue a full refund upon request. To request a refund, please contact us with your purchase details within 24 hours of your purchase. Please include the email address used to subscribe or add funds to your account balance, and optionally, let us know why you are requesting a refund. We value customer feedback and use it to improve our products and quality of service. Please note that refunds may take up to 14 days to process. Refunds are not available for transactions made with cryptocurrency.
11. Hyperlinks - This service may contain hyperlinks to other websites that are not owned or controlled by YOOtraffic. We do not have any control over these websites and are not responsible for their content, privacy policies, advertising, security, or any other activities. We encourage you to review the terms and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you access through our service.
12. Respect - While using our services, you acknowledge and agree that you may be exposed to content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or based on any other factual basis that may be perceived by you as a nuisance. By using our services, you hereby waive any and all rights and remedies that you may be entitled to in respect of such content over YOOtraffic.
13. Responsibility - YOOtraffic assumes no responsibility for any content displayed on this website or any content posted by users that directly violates these Terms and Conditions or the law. This includes linked content from other sites and content displayed on YOOtraffic as a thumbnail or in a similar manner. YOOtraffic is not responsible for any account closures on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, VKontakte, Instagram, Google Circle, Pinterest, Adsense, or any other websites. You are reminded that the use of YOOtraffic could be contrary to their terms and conditions. We shall take all possible precautions to prevent such violations and protect our customers, but we cannot provide any protection against the actions of the operators of other online platforms (such as deletion of the account).
The terms, as well as your relation to YOOtraffic in accordance with the said terms, will be bound by Polish law. You and YOOtraffic agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Polish courts in order to resolve any legal issue concerning the terms. Without prejudice to the above, You agree to YOOtraffic's right to request the adoption of precautionary measures (or any other equivalent urgent measures) under any jurisdiction.
Anyone found to be in violation of these Terms will be permanently removed from YOOtraffic. Please note that if you do not agree to these Terms, you will not be able to use our site or services.
Date of Last Revision: April 04, 2023